Could not find geom_Point

Umesh Dev

Apr 28, 2017, 1:00:16 PM4/28/17
to ggplot2
Hi All,

I am getting an error "could not find function geom_point" and qplot is also not installed. My R version is 3.3.3. I have installed 'ggplot2'. Please help me to get it resolved.

Thanks
Umesh

Brandon Hurr

Apr 28, 2017, 2:19:51 PM4/28/17
to Umesh Dev, ggplot2
Umesh,

What are you running to get these errors?

It sounds like perhaps you don't have the package loaded.

library(ggplot2) #load package first

ggplot(mtcars, aes(cyl, mpg)) + geom_point()

If this fails for you, you might have a bad or incomplete installation of the package. Paste any errors you see upon loading the package in a response.

Also, run sessionInfo() and paste the output in your response.

HTH,

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.

Umesh Dev

May 2, 2017, 9:11:13 PM5/2/17
to Brandon Hurr, ggplot2
Thank you. It worked.