Looking for a few good visualizations

Francois Dion

May 12, 2016, 2:52:18 PM5/12/16
to ggplot2
In about a month I'll be presenting a talk at SELF2016, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Open Source Data Science Galaxy. It is an hour long talk, sprinkled with a few videos. For the visualization part of the talk, I'll show some visualizations for a few of the most common open source visualization toolkits, including ggplot2.

That's where I'm counting on your help. I'm hoping that a few on this list have some nice attention grabbing visualizations really showcasing ggplot2 and they would let me share in this presentation. I would need these in 4K (ie. 2160p) due to print. Or SVG is fine too.

I'll distribute a program before the talk, and it'll have a few visualizations in it, along with the credits. Keep in mind a visualization will only be about 4" x 6-3/4" on paper, while on the projection screen it'll display at 1920x1080 (1080p).

Thanks,
Francois