Legend label size

Mehmet Gültaş

Jun 15, 2017, 8:20:04 AM6/15/17
to ggplot2
Hi,

I tried to increase the size of all the text in a plot using theme(text = element_text(size = rel(5))). All the text within the plot seemed to respond to rel() but legend label text did not behave as I expected. Is that normal?

Best,

Mehmet
example.R
Rplot.png
Rplot01.png

Thierry Onkelinx

Jun 15, 2017, 8:23:14 AM6/15/17
to Mehmet Gültaş, ggplot2
If you want to increase all text size use theme_grey(base_size = new_size)

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to say what the experiment died of. ~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher
The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data. ~ John Tukey

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.