plotting ordinal regression model predictions by a categorical variable

33 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Marco D'alessandro

no leída,
8 dic 2017, 8:56:55 a.m.8/12/17
para ggplot2
Hi all! I have a problem with ggplot2, in particular i don't succeed in plotting predictions from an ordinal regression model (fitted with polr function in MASS package). Can someone help me plotting them by Rating?
I want to plot in one graph (one graph for each category) the fitted probabilities at each level of the rating.
Thaks who will help me!!!

PS: My name is Marco, and i'm 22. I am attending Master's degree in Statistics for Decision Making.
basket.R
BasketNBA.csv

james....@gmail.com

no leída,
8 dic 2017, 10:52:10 a.m.8/12/17
para ggplot2
Hello Marco,

I changed the model formula syntax by removing data frame name from it. That is all I changed in your code. The new script should work with your code if you do the same thing. I'm guessing the major difficulty you have is obtaining the predicted probabilities(?)

James.
basket.R
Responder a todos
Responder al autor