ggplot2 expertise survey - Google Groups

Jos Demmers

Apr 20, 2015, 4:22:44 PM4/20/15
to ggp...@googlegroups.com
Dear ggplot2 users,

As part of my Master thesis I'm trying to automatically identify experts in Q&A communities, for which I use ggplot2 as case study.
To validate the results which I have so far, I have created this survey about 11 random ggplot2 users. Those users were selected from a list of users ranked by expertise by a number of different algorithms. We expect that answering the survey will take not more than 15 minutes of your time. If you are interested in the results of this study you can provide your email address at the end of this survey.

This thesis is done at the Eindhoven University of Technology supervised by Alexander Serebrenik. No commercial party is involved in this study. The responses will be used in an anonymized form for the master thesis and eventually a scientific paper. The response will not be shared with any third party, commercial or other.

The survey is anonymous.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The survey can be found by clicking the link below:
http://goo.gl/forms/eDUQ3XeI68

Jos Demmers
Master student Computer Science Engineering

Jos Demmers

Apr 27, 2015, 4:58:20 AM4/27/15
to ggp...@googlegroups.com
My thanks to those who already filled in the survey, unfortunately I have only 4 responses so far.

Don't be discourage by the estimated time of 15 minutes, you will probably finish it sooner. However, when filling in the survey and you are not familiar with a user please take your time to click the provided links and look at some of the user's posts.

Jos Demmers

May 11, 2015, 4:59:35 AM5/11/15
to ggp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback and responses. I'll keep the survey open till the end of May.