How to make overlapping Bar plot by using ggplot2.

bhar...@iiserb.ac.in

Dec 22, 2017, 11:29:57 AM12/22/17
to ggplot2
Hi ,I am having two different data  I want to merge the both data and trying to  make a overlapping Bar plot by using ggplot2 .It will be a great help to me by getting answer to this question.
Overlapping bar plot.png

Brandon Hurr

Dec 22, 2017, 11:59:11 AM12/22/17
to bhar...@iiserb.ac.in, ggplot2

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 8:04 AM, <bhar...@iiserb.ac.in> wrote:
Hi ,I am having two different data  I want to merge the both data and trying to  make a overlapping Bar plot by using ggplot2 .It will be a great help to me by getting answer to this question.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.