Need help about ggplot2

Angelo ANDRIANIAINA

Dec 2, 2016, 5:44:16 AM12/2/16
to ggplot2

Hi every one,
I need your help,
I installed the packages "ggplot2" and this is succesful but when  load it they affiche the following message :
                              Error : object ‘f_eval’ is not exported by 'namespace:lazyeval'
                              Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘ggplot2’

I don't know what should I do about it.
I use the R 3.3.2...
R.JPG

Ben Bond-Lamberty

Dec 2, 2016, 6:07:21 AM12/2/16
to ggplot2
Your screenshot shows the error occurring when you try to load the
package 'rgbif', not ggplot2, which is confusing. Does this happen for
ggplot2 as well? What's the output of sessionInfo()?
Ben