ggplot2 loading failure

Seongjin Choi

Mar 12, 2015, 9:06:54 PM3/12/15
to ggp...@googlegroups.com
There has been no problem with RStudio and ggplot2 so far.

ggplot2 won't load with the following error message.

sh: otool: command not found
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'tcltk', details:
  call: system2("otool", c("-L", shQuote(DLL)), stdout = TRUE)
  error: error in running command
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘ggplot2’

I am not familiar with this error message.

Please leave any advice to resolve this issue ASAP.

Best,
Seongjin

Ena Ghosh

Mar 18, 2015, 10:16:33 AM3/18/15
to ggp...@googlegroups.com
Hii,
Even after uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of times and even then I am getting the error in ggplot2 package.
library(ggplot2)
Error in get(Info[i, 1], envir = env) :
  cannot open file 'C:/Users/XXXXX/Documents/R/win-library/3.1/plyr/R/plyr.rdb': No such file or directory
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘ggplot2’

Please help me out

Rajesh Sahasrabuddhe

Mar 24, 2015, 12:38:31 PM3/24/15
to ggp...@googlegroups.com
Did you try to reinstall plyr?
Do you see a "plyr" folder under: 'C:/Users/XXXXX/Documents/R/win-library/3.1/?