Strip Size | Facet Plot.

George Pacheco

Nov 12, 2017, 10:27:47 AM11/12/17
to ggplot2

Dear all,

May I ask if anyone knows how to make the strip box the same size of my bars in this plot? I believe I found a way to increase the hight of the strip, but not the width :(

Many thanks, George.

Brandon Hurr

Nov 12, 2017, 11:48:30 AM11/12/17
to George Pacheco, ggplot2
George,

Thanks for the picture, but I think you cut it off a bit much. It's hard to see what you want to do with it.

That said, I have a guess. It looks like your plot data is shifted over from the facet header and I think you need to use expand in the right scale. See here for an example. Try expand = c(0,0).

HTH

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.

George Pacheco

Nov 13, 2017, 7:59:48 AM11/13/17
to ggplot2

Dear Brandon Hurr,

My apologies I did not provide you with the appropriate picture and explanation.

There is a new attempt attached -- see the box up there saying "Color" in gray? I would like to make it precisely the same size of my bars below, thus I would like to decrease this box. Right now, this box starts a bit before my first bar and that is what I am trying to avoid.

Many thanks, George.

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 6:25 AM, George Pacheco <rame...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

May I ask if anyone knows how to make the strip box the same size of my bars in this plot? I believe I found a way to increase the hight of the strip, but not the width :(

Many thanks, George.

More options: http://groups.google.com/group/ggplot2

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.