Callaway uPro information

Gene Haley

Jun 26, 2014, 9:58:33 PM6/26/14
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
If anyone bought a callaway uPro you probably already know that after the end of the year Callaway will no longer support them. The website you use to download courses will be shut down. I wrote to them complaining about this and these are the responses I received.
Pay particular attention to the 2nd paragraph in red,

Gene

May 18, 2016, 3:54:33 AM5/18/16
to GGL golf
Hi,

Does anyone still have the sync software and the final download of the couses.  I picked a UPro up online and it works okay in basic mode and I'm also okay that Callaway shut the site down, but allowing us to get the sync software and courses would be useful.  I saw a link to the sync software on Informer.com but I don't trust downloading and running software from those sites.

If anyone has the final software and the course maps that I could use that would be wonderful.

Best Regards

Dave