hack.summit() - Anyone interested in a special discount code?

Nicole Kline

Nov 19, 2014, 4:21:00 PM11/19/14
to ggd-phl-...@googlegroups.com
Hey ladies - one more announcement, this one about hack.summit, a virtual developers conference. They offered us some free tickets. Is anyone interested?

Thanks!

-Nicole

Hi Nicole,

 Today we announced a first of its kind virtual developers conference called hack.summit() that we think your members may be interested in attending. The event is taking place December 1-4 and features an incredible lineup of some of the world’s greatest programmers including the inventors of CSS and Ruby on Rails, co-creator of Google Glass, and many more.

 I’ve included the complete speaker’s list below and you can also find more information on our website and social channels. hacksummit.org. https://www.facebook.com/hack.summit @hack_summit

Would you be interested in receiving a special code for your group, to provide free tickets as a thank you for getting the word out? Please let me know and I’ll send one along. I’ve also included a quick blurb about the event that you could share with your members. The speaker list is amazing, and spreading the word will benefit our nonprofit partners. Looking forward to your reply,

 Thank you, Surabhi Srivastava hack....@triplepointpr.com 415.955.8500

--
~*~*~*~

Nicole Kline
Senior Editor, Warp Zoned
http://www.warpzoned.com - Jump Into the Next Level
nic...@warpzoned.com
Contributing Writer, Geekadelphia
Co-Founder, Girl Geek Dinners Philadelphia
Co-Organizer, GameLoop Philly