Fwd: The Hacktory's Crafting Costume Workshops & Party

1 view

Nicole Kline

Oct 8, 2013, 10:25:53 AM10/8/13
to ggd-phl-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, ladies! Are you excited about Halloween but can't decide on a costume? Head to the Hacktory for their amazing costuming workshops this month! Here's the message from Amy Guthrie:

We just wanted to let you know about our costuming/wearable electronics workshops series that builds up to our Annual Tech/Art Masquerade Party on November 2  at Ruba Club in Philadelphia. The theme this year for the party is Galactic Gatsby! The classes and dates are as follows:

October 19: General Costume Project Workshop & Viewing of the new Great Gatsby movie.
October 26: Program a Blink-tastic Costume

And here's where you can find them:

The Hacktory
University City Science Center
3711 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA

Connect With Us
Facebook Twitter | Flickr

Thanks!

-Nicole

--
~*~*~*~

Nicole Kline
Senior Editor, Warp Zoned
http://www.warpzoned.com - Jump Into the Next Level
nic...@warpzoned.com
Contributing Writer, Geekadelphia
Contributing Writer and Occasional Podcaster, Perpetual Geek Machine
Co-Founder, Girl Geek Dinners Philadelphia
Co-Organizer, GameLoop Philly
Occasional Podcaster, No Avatars Allowed