Fwd: Partnership with Girl Geek Dinners

Nicole Kline - Girl Geek Dinners Philadelphia

Jan 20, 2015, 5:07:02 PM1/20/15
to ggd-phl-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, ladies! So sorry to be sending this out so late - the classes actually begin today - but I wanted to make sure that the information got out in case anyone was interested.

Thanks!!

-Nicole

Hi Girl Geek Dinners!

The New York Code + Design Academy is coming to Philadelphia and will be offering our Web Development 100 course. Designed for beginners without any prior experience in web design or development, this course provides instruction in the core skills and technologies of web development including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript with some Ruby. Class begins on January 20th, 2015 and meets for 16 weeks from 6:30 - 9:30pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please find additional details here: http://philly.nycda.com.

We strongly believe that more women need to get into tech and to that mission, we would like to offer a 10% discount to your members to attend our Web Development 100 evening course (the course costs $3,500, so it would only be $3,150 with the GGD discount).

Please let me know if this type of partnership would be interesting to your members and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Maddy

--
Maddy Lau