Contact for Security Issue

jherr...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2017, 10:05:53 PM3/29/17
to gevent: coroutine-based Python network library
Hi all -

  Could someone please provide me with an email contact for a security issue with the gevent-websocket library?

Thanks,

Jon

Jason Madden

Mar 29, 2017, 10:08:44 PM3/29/17
to gev...@googlegroups.com
You'll need to contact the maintainers of that library, who may or may
not be monitoring this list (this list does not directly maintain that
library). I suggest following the links posted on the PyPI page of
that library for contact info.

Jason

jherr...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2017, 9:11:59 AM4/6/17
to gevent: coroutine-based Python network library
Thanks initially jumped here since it is mentioned on the project's homepage:

https://gitlab.com/noppo/gevent-websocket

I'll try the email from PyPI, thanks for the pointer Jason.

Jon