web2py implementations

HittingSmoke

May 13, 2013, 10:20:37 PM5/13/13
to gevent-...@googlegroups.com
There's not a single thread in this group that references web2py.

Has anyone had any experience deploying gevenr-socketio in the web2py app? The only functioning web2py chat app is based on long polling. I'd like a websocket implementation and this seems like the place to be for that.

I'll be tinkering with it over the next few weeks trying to get it working, but if anyone has any insight that could speed things up it'd be much appreciated.

Jesse Ferguson

Apr 25, 2014, 9:01:22 PM4/25/14
to gevent-...@googlegroups.com

Did you ever figure this out or did you end up ditching web2py? I'm on the fence and still new at web-dev learned web2py pretty quick so i hate to throw that all away (i really like the DAL)...