System Requirement

Dhru Pan

May 9, 2014, 3:18:13 PM5/9/14
to getting-started-wi...@googlegroups.com
I would like to know System Requirements to practice examples. I tried to find in on-line book description and cannot locate.
Thanks.

Ashish Sarin

May 9, 2014, 11:07:00 PM5/9/14
to Dhru Pan, getting-started-wi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

To run the examples contained in chapters 1-9, you need Java 7, Eclipse IDE and Maven 3. If you want to run examples contained in chapters 10-14, you'll additionally need Tomcat 7 server. Appendix A of the book contains the information on how to setup your development environment to import and run examples.

regards
ashish

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 12:48 AM, Dhru Pan <dhr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to know System Requirements to practice examples. I tried to find in on-line book description and cannot locate.
Thanks.

Dhru Pan

May 12, 2014, 2:01:09 PM5/12/14
to getting-started-wi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your prompt reply. I am new to Eclipse and your information is helpful for me to setup my training environment.