Adding timeline events late

Thomas Krueger

May 12, 2014, 2:52:27 PM5/12/14
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
I would like to add events late in time, that is, when my override object GetData(ITabContext context) method is beeing called. The reason for this is that I would like to show some aggregated data that is only available then in the timeline, because I have to compute it first; which I cannot do in real time. I do obtained all the timerresult objects from the real time stuffed into my persisted messages.

Is that possible, and if so, how? Because this would require a step between EndRequest and GetData from all the tabs to allow this aggregation before the timeline is closed.

Thomas

Thomas Krueger

May 12, 2014, 3:11:38 PM5/12/14
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, seems I can do that when overriding the ExecuteOn to return  RuntimeEvent.EndSessionAccess .

Thomas

Nik Molnar

May 13, 2014, 3:06:32 PM5/13/14
to getglim...@googlegroups.com