Glimpse Icon only shows when authenticated

Miguel Moura

Mar 21, 2014, 7:43:50 AM3/21/14
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have Glimpse on an ASP.NET MVC project but Glimpse icon only shows when I am authenticated. I am on my developing machine ...

Is this because of any Glimpse configuration item? Does anyone has any idea how to change this?

Thank You,
Miguel

Anthony van der Hoorn

Mar 21, 2014, 8:45:45 AM3/21/14
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
Glimpse has policies that are enabled out of the box to ensure glimpse only runs locally and only when the cookie is present. I'm assuming since it shows up when you are authenticated that you have the cookie in place.

Given this, the next step would be to check that you aren't getting any Glimpse JS errors on pages when you aren't logged in. Also look to see if the Glimpse script tags are included at the bottom of the page or not. Lastly, it might be an idea if you turn the Glimpse logging on when you aren't logged in and we see which policy is failing.