Switch to non-Pop Up mode

Denys Denysenko

Mar 18, 2014, 12:01:00 PM3/18/14
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
I opened glimpse in a Pop Up and can't find it since I closed the window. How can I switch back?

Anthony van der Hoorn

Mar 19, 2014, 7:53:07 AM3/19/14
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
Not sure exactly what you mean. Do you mean you couldn't find the window when it opened or that it opened fine but you couldn't get it back when you closed it?

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014, Denys Denysenko <notu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I opened glimpse in a Pop Up and can't find it since I closed the window. How can I switch back?

Denys Denysenko

Mar 19, 2014, 12:37:26 PM3/19/14
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
It opened fine but I couldn't get it back when I closed it.

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:53:07 PM UTC+2, avanderhoorn wrote:
Not sure exactly what you mean. Do you mean you couldn't find the window when it opened or that it opened fine but you couldn't get it back when you closed it?

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014, Denys Denysenko <notu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I opened glimpse in a Pop Up and can't find it since I closed the window. How can I switch back?

Anthony van der Hoorn

Mar 21, 2014, 8:12:09 AM3/21/14
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
Ok, when you open it, the remote window should track your pages as you move around. When this happens you should notice that Glimpse is still in your main window, just showing HUD. If you close your remote winodw, you should just be able to open Glimpse in your main window as per normal.