Chrome refuses to execute Glimpse script

Amit Wadhwa

May 27, 2015, 2:51:59 PM5/27/15
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
Recently, I have started to see glimpse fails to load and this error on the chrome console: Refused to execute script from because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

What could be causing this? And how can I fix it?

Thanks
Amit

Anthony van der Hoorn

May 27, 2015, 5:53:57 PM5/27/15
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
Are you able to indicate which URL is giving you this error?

Amit Wadhwa

May 27, 2015, 6:53:15 PM5/27/15
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
Here's the complete error Refused to execute script from 'www.<redacted>.com/Glimpse.axd?n=glimpse_request&requestId=28c7954e-f29a-462f-a577-2065c311bd04&hash=199bc2a1&callback=glimpse.data.initData' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

Anthony van der Hoorn

Jun 12, 2015, 2:48:52 PM6/12/15
to getglim...@googlegroups.com
Humm thats weird as my browser is saying the content type is right:

Inline images 1