PHD in Security Studies

Peter Jacques

Jan 24, 2013, 8:52:53 PM1/24/13
to gep...@googlegroups.com, AE...@listserv.ursinus.edu

Colleagues, please distribute and recommend to your interested students:

Starting in the Fall, The University of Central Florida will begin granting a PhD in Security Studies, and the program includes environmental security (including sustainability as a form of security). I am keen to get some good applicants interested in environmental security .  Interested candidates should apply through the link below.

Ph.D. in Security Studies

The Department of Political Science is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for the new Ph.D. program in Security Studies. Applicants with an MA degree in Political Science, International Relations, or related fields are encouraged to apply. The department will welcome its first Ph.D. class in Fall 2013. This program, unique in Florida, offers training of the highest quality for students interested in national security, international affairs, world politics, and transnational problems. Graduates will be qualified to assume positions in government, organizations, and institutions of higher learning.

http://www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu/programs/program.aspx?id=10515

Peter

Peter J. Jacques, Ph.D.

Managing Executive Editor

Journal of Environmental Studies and Science

http://www.springer.com/environment/journal/13412

Associate Professor &

Internship Coordinator

Department of Political Science
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161356
4000 Central Florida Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32816-1356

Phillips Hall 311E

Spring OFFICE HOURS:

Tues Noon-2/W 10-noon

Phone: (407) 823-2608
Fax: (407) 823-0051

View my CV, articles, teaching documents, etc… here:

http://ucf.academia.edu/PeterJacques

UCF Poli Sci: Like us on Facebook!