0.10.0-RC1 release candidate is now available

Rob Emanuele

Mar 16, 2016, 10:13:34 AM3/16/16
to geotrel...@googlegroups.com, geotrel...@locationtech.org, geotrel...@locationtech.org
GeoTrellis 0.10.0-RC1 is released, and ready for your testing and feedback. Thank you for the users who have already done testing and helped flush out bugs. The following packages are now available on maven central at version "0.10.0-RC1" for both Scala 2.10 and 2.11:

geotrellis-macros
geotrellis-util
geotrellis-proj4
goetrellis-vector
geotrellis-raster
geotrellis-spark
geotrellis-s3
geotrellis-accumulo
geotrells-spark-etl
geotrellis-slick
geotrellis-shapefile
geotrellis-raster-testkit
geotrellis-vector-testkit
geotrellis-spark-testkit
geotrellis-engine (deprecated this release)

We will continue to work on testing this release candidate and documentation (which is being built up here: https://github.com/geotrellis/geotrellis/tree/master/docs). I'm anticipating releasing 0.10.0 early next week. More soon!

Cheers,
Rob