Roadmap discussion

Rob Emanuele

Jun 28, 2016, 2:06:26 PM6/28/16
to geotrel...@googlegroups.com, geotrel...@locationtech.org
Hey everyone,

0.10 is out, and we've made some really great progress on the library. I'd like to kick off a discussion about what's ahead for GeoTrellis, and to create a road map. The more community participation, the better, so if you'd like to see features in GeoTrellis, please speak up!

I've created an issue on github to display a draft, work in progress version of a roadmap, and to record comments. Please comment on the GitHub issue to participate. If you'd prefer to respond to this email, feel free and I'll be sure to mark your feedback on the issue.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Robert Emanuele, Tech Lead
Azavea |  990 Spring Garden Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA