Rate Limits

Joshwa Fugett

Oct 15, 2014, 4:06:42 PM10/15/14
to georan...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if there is a way to increase the rate limits in the future as the number of requests that we will have to make to the api will grow at some point to where they would require a higher rate limit than the 30 per second for short durations (we're not close to that yet) but wanted to be sure there was an option in place for when we do hit that wall.

Thanks,
Josh

Renan Gomes

Oct 16, 2014, 8:38:47 PM10/16/14
to georan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh,

If you hit the limits, our servers will automatically delay the requests.
I think this will not be a problem to you but if you really require a higher rate limit we can easily solve by doing cache for some requests.

Renan Gomes.