/report/list issue

andre...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015, 8:33:42 AM7/23/15
to GeoRanker API
Hi,

I'm using the trial account and found an issue with /report/list.json:

the API call shows empty result, however I could see one report in my dashboard.

Also I'm able to get this report through /report/firstpage/{reportId}.json.

Am I missing something?

And the minor notice: API docs for /report/firstpage/ stands that reportId is an integer, however it consumes values like 'ed3e11ae' as well.

Best,
Andrew

Renan Gomes

Jul 23, 2015, 11:05:23 AM7/23/15
to GeoRanker API, andre...@gmail.com, andre...@gmail.com
Hi,

And the minor notice: API docs for /report/firstpage/ stands that reportId is an integer, however it consumes values like 'ed3e11ae' as well.

Yes, that is normal. We accept both, report id or report token.

the API call shows empty result, however I could see one report in my dashboard.

I will take a look on this soon.

Renan