Hawaii targeted? Re: Global weather control links

Maggie Zhou

May 6, 2018, 4:27:02 AM5/6/18
to Geoengineering
I urge everyone to have a look at the picture at the bottom of the email that Marcy forwarded.

A SQUARE JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN NATURALLY IN WEATHER PATTERNS!

It's telling that this NASA website where the picture was captured from, has been taken offline.  Even the archived versions of it, which covered every single day of this year, is singularly missing April 15, the day this freak storm happened in Kauai - they've been able to remove key info even from archive.org, as I've found out many times (I now make sure I archive at archive.isarchive.org, as well as some others).

Thanks so much Marcy for sending this.  It's a very good compilation.  I've also been making compilations but this one is comprehensive enough.

Please don't miss the "750 page 1978 Congressional Report" (about previous 30 years of weather modifications), with parts highlighted.  See how pervasive and abused it already was back then.

Also don't miss the "100 years of patents..." article, which contains a link to a long list of patents on geoengineering - not just for weather control, but also for other military applications including radio communication systems, missile defense, even to influence the mood and mental states of populations, even though patents on the last one aren't included in this list (and of course, only the unclassified technologies are patented).  Technologies include aircraft spraying of chemicals, using rockets or even satellites to deliver charged particles, and using ground based antenna arrays (HAARP).

This patent list stopped at 2003, here're another important one that came after that:

US20070238252A1 - Application date: 2007-10-11 (Priority date 2005-09-06) - Cosmic particle ignition of artificially ionized plasma patterns in the atmosphere
(The inventor, Bernard Eastlund, died in 2007.  It's pretty well documented that he was the original inventor of HAARP in Alaska)

Here's what makes it even more outrageous: HAARP technology COULD be used for much needed beneficial purposes to help reverse the damage industrialization has caused to the atmosphere, e.g., artificially increase ozone, nitrogen, etc. concentration, or breaking up "various chemical entities such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrous oxides, and the like", yet their true capabilities are kept a secret and only used for nefarious purposes.

As for Hawaii, they're now also hit by volcano eruptions after hundreds of earthquakes within a few days:
Powerful 6.9 quake, numerous aftershocks hit Hawaii’s Big Island near erupting volcano
Kilauea volcano in Hawaii could erupt after hundreds of small earthquakes

Earthquakes can also be generated with HAARP and related technologies!

Are they punishing Hawaiians for their growing independence movement (It's a sovereign country that never legally became part of the US)?  Or do they just want to scare people away from Hawaii so that they can take over the whole place for whatever purpose?

Maggie

 Hide original message
On Thursday, May 3, 2018 1:03 PM, "'Marcy J. Gordon' mgo...@pipeline.com [ActionGreens]" <ActionGree...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The below discussion may be of interest to some folks on this list.

Marcy