Where are the fastq files for NA12878?

Joshua Bradley

Mar 4, 2016, 3:38:08 PM3/4/16
to Genome in a Bottle
I am interested in getting a subsample of the fastq files for the Illumina HiSeq 150x150bp run with 300x coverage done at NIST. I saw in a previous announcement that the data directory for these files was going to be restructured. Could someone point me in the right direction?

The old link given in the google doc is broken right now.

Justin Zook

Mar 4, 2016, 3:41:53 PM3/4/16
to Joshua Bradley, Genome in a Bottle
Sorry for this change in structure.  These data are now in the data folder under

You may find the new GitHub site useful for finding datasets:

Cheers,
Justin