RE: {GWG: 2713} Digest for geneva-web-group@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

De Jong, Frans

Sep 21, 2015, 3:30:12 AM9/21/15
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com

Dear David,

We have very good experiences with Philippe Juttens (jut...@creaphisme.com). He has done the lay-out for many, many of our publications.

Actually, I am sure you have seen his work already without being aware of it J He also created the DVB logo that features on many millions of televisions and set-top boxes around the world.

You can contact him via: jut...@creaphisme.com / http://www.creaphisme.com

Best regards,

Frans de Jong

022 717 2722