ISO: Local designers for layout work

Catherine Kane

Jun 21, 2017, 8:30:13 AM6/21/17
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Within the WHO Global Malaria Programme, we have intermittent needs designers who can do layout jobs using an InDesign template.

This involves limited creative work other than 1) the occasional challenge of adjusting one (or more) big cumbersome table to our template, and/or 2) tweaking the template (in coordination with the web and design focal point) when it doesn’t offer the layout requested by the document, and/or 3) taking an existing English document and adapt it to fit a translation in French or Spanish.

Please contact Camille Pillon at pil...@who.int if you are interested in joining a roster of designers or add your recommendations within this group, and I can pass them along.

Catherine Kane

--

Follow your bliss. ~Joseph Campbell