Looking for a web graphic designer

WALLACE, Jane

Mar 28, 2016, 3:12:53 AM3/28/16
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com

Hi All –

I need to find a web graphic designer who can work on our SharePoint sites and possibly also a Taleo instance we will implement.

We are looking for high end, slick and really professional.

Suggestions most welcome,

Jane

Jane Wallace

Communications and Change Management

Information Management and Technology (IMT)

Email: Wall...@who.int

Mobile: +41 79 386 33 89

Glenn O'Neil

Mar 28, 2016, 4:47:26 AM3/28/16
to WALLACE, Jane, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jane,

I could recommend Yona Lee who is based in Lausanne; I know that Yona has worked on several projects based on SharePoint:

Kind regards,
Glenn

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

*******************
Glenn O'Neil, PhD - social research and methodology
+41 76 325 62 13
Skype: glenn_oneil
Twitter: @glenn_oneil
LinkedIn: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/glennoneil
*Founder* - Owl RE - wise research & evaluation
www.owlre.com
on...@owlre.com
Intelligent Measurement blog: conversations and thoughts on evaluation:
www.intelligentmeasurement.net
*Co-Founder* - Geneva Communicators Network
www.genevacom.org