Online video tutorial help needed

Betsy Kagendo

Jul 25, 2016, 8:23:50 AM7/25/16
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I need your help, please let me know if anyone in your groups can guide me on what softwares to use to create an online video tutorial for a simple procurement platform with a model like Amazon.

Best regards,

Dalia Lourenço

Jul 25, 2016, 9:09:37 AM7/25/16
to Betsy Kagendo, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Betsy,

I have used Jing before and thought it was easy to use.

Hope this helps.
Dalia

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

Trevor Dugan

Jul 25, 2016, 10:56:57 AM7/25/16
to Dalia Lourenço, Betsy Kagendo, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Betsy,

I do a lot of online video tutorials using a combination of Keynote, Quicktime, Mouseposé and Vimeo.

Keynote - is useful to create a written introduction that can be emailed to the person you are training. (Also can embed Vimeo links)
Quicktime - allows you to record your screen - and you can capture voice nicely using an external microphone
Mouseposé - this useful app allows mac users to highlight the position of the mouse cursor. Good if you're trying to allow someone to follow your movements.
Vimeo - password protect your videos and upload them

Hope this helps,

Trevor