Video contractor wanted for a two day meeting

Craig Duncan

Jun 11, 2014, 10:51:22 AM6/11/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com

All,

Does anyone have a suggestion for a cameraman with equipment who can cover
a meeting in the Palais des Nations on July 14 and 15?

At this point, we are looking for an individual contractor, as we are late
in the process to hire a company. We will not webcast, just post the video
online later.

Thanks,

Craig

Glenn O'Neil

Jun 11, 2014, 11:23:23 AM6/11/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Craig,

I'd recommend Victor Planas (victor...@gmail.com) - he is based in Geneva and has done good video work for me before.

Kind regards,
Glenn O'Neil

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

Violaine Dallenbach

Jun 12, 2014, 3:42:42 AM6/12/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear Craig,

I can recommend Tristan Pfund: tri...@onepixel.ch
He has done lots of short missions for us and is based in Geneva as well.

Best,
Violaine

Violaine Dällenbach
Press & Communications Manager
Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi)
15 Chemin Louis-Dunant - 1202 Geneva - Switzerland
T: +41 22 906 92 47 (direct) / +41 79 424 14 74 (mobile)
e-mail: vdall...@dndi.org
Best Science for the Most Neglected: www.dndi.org

Catherine Kane

Jun 13, 2014, 4:43:15 AM6/13/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Craig,
I recommend Damien Naylor (damien...@ifrc.org), who does a great deal of work for us at IFRC. He's not only talented, but also extremely easy-going and pleasant. I find, in the middle of running around for busy meetings, it's great to have someone so even-keel ready to get work done.
Cheers,
Catherine

virtyt gacaferi

Jun 13, 2014, 10:41:59 AM6/13/14