Geneva-based Drupal developers

Will Ramsay

Jun 21, 2017, 8:30:13 AM6/21/17
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Does anyone have a contact with a Geneva/Swiss-based Drupal developer - either an individual or company? We have a small amount of remedial work for our site - beta.ipu.org - as well as future security and maintenance that needs to be outsourced.

Happy hump day!

Will

Will Fihn  Ramsay
+41 788 15 94 60

Valentina Tarantini

Jun 21, 2017, 11:20:04 AM6/21/17
to Geneva Web Group, w.p.r....@gmail.com
Hi Will,

Check out Neurones http://www.neurones.pro/en : they are specialized in Drupal, extremely professional. It is a pleasure to work with them.

Best!
Valentina

gbau

Jun 22, 2017, 3:30:30 AM6/22/17
to Geneva Web Group, w.p.r....@gmail.com
Hello !

The community of Geneva/Romandie Drupal developers is reachable at https://groups.drupal.org/suisse-romande-switzerland-romandy . All Drupal-related agencies in the area are also subscribed to the group !

Another very good resource for the remedial tasks you need is the HEG school, there are plenty of students parsing the page at https://www.hesge.ch/heg/heg/emploi/offres-externes for anything that can be done over the summer.

Hope that helps !
Guillaume

Will Ramsay

Jun 22, 2017, 3:30:45 AM6/22/17
to Valentina Tarantini, Geneva Web Group
Many thanks, Valentina!
I know Alex as it goes, so shall reach out to him.
Kind regards
Will

Will Ramsay
+41 788 15 94 60

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

christo...@free.fr

Jun 23, 2017, 9:50:30 AM6/23/17
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Gavi is looking to replace its current on-site CMS platform with a fully managed cloud based solution, including the migration of existing content.

Please check and share the RFP at http://www.gavi.org/rfp/

I would welcome any company details you would like to recommend.

Best regards

Christophe HENRY
Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance

Kanti Kumar

Jun 27, 2017, 3:37:57 AM6/27/17
to christo...@free.fr, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christophe,

The WHO Regional Office for Europe uses cloud-based CMS Squiz Matrix (https://www.squiz.net/technology/cms). The owner company Squiz provides the full package of the CMS (a basic version of which is available as open source but Squiz offers a fully managed version), cloud hosting, CMS upgrades, development and maintenance, and we have found its product and services totally reliable. The CMS itself could do with some UI improvement, but overall they have a full suite of solutions fit for various scenarios and we recommend their fully-managed solution.

Hope this helsp.

Best regards.

Kanti

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

--------------------------
Kanti Kumar

Kanti.me

Daniel D'Esposito

Jul 3, 2017, 3:11:56 AM7/3/17
to christo...@free.fr, Geneva Web Group
Hi there Christophe,

I recommend Code and Pepper, a Polish company, they do excellent work and are competent in a wide range of web technologies, from custom web apps to Drupal to smartphone apps etc.

They are just completing a very cool project for the Uni of Saint Gallen: a web app to visualise trade flows. I am attaching a screenshot to give you an idea of what they can do.

If you want I can put you in touch with Adam Pogorzelski, one of the founders, to discuss what could be the best option for you, otherwise just contact them directly.

Hope this is helpful!

Best,

Daniel D'Esposito
skype: daniel.desposito