Looking for Java Developer with ServiceNow - Manassas, VA Send Resume - mousif.khan@uniplus.com

Vikas

Oct 9, 2017, 12:05:40 PM10/9/17

Hi There.

I have very urgent position for Java  Developer  in Manassas, VA for Long term contract, let me if you are available in market and share me your updated resume.

Position : Java  Developer with ServiceNow
Location: Manassas, VA
Duration: Contract

Looking Mainly looking for strong Core Java, Javascript, Oracle SQL, AngularJS front end.We don’t use WLS in my team, but TomCat only as a Webserver and good on Service Now.
  • We would like to have a senior contractor with around 10 years of experience who can pick up the work with a brief Transfer of Information (TOI).
  • S/he should be able to work independently while coordinating with other team members and departments.
  • Good experience with Unix, Java/J2EE web development and performance tuning of complex SQL queries in an agile environment is required.
  • Solid experience front end GUI experience with jQuery/Angular JS/D3.
  • Candidate should have good written and oral communication skills and a flexible and team oriented mentality.  We have a global team and sometimes it would be required to work different hours.
  • We also pair program and work closely as a team, so we will need someone who is comfortable with this way of working.
  • Experience with ServiceNow and BigData technologies is a Plus.

Skill Matrix
Skills/Requirements:
Skills self rating
1= low , 10=high
   Total years of               Experience
   Last Used
Core Java

Java Web Development (RESTful webservices, javascript)

Oracle backend

Agile Development

Source code management (GIT/Clear case)

Shell scripting (sh/ksh)

AngularJS/D3, Spring framework, JAXRS

Service Now

Mousif Khan
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109