Looking for innovative web design agencies

santi

Apr 15, 2014, 6:15:17 AM4/15/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

UNAIDS is in the process of creating a pool of innovative web design agencies to design specific products such as microsites, one page web sites, Facebook pages, splash screens, blogs, interactive timelines and reports, etc. We have just published a Request for proposals (RFP) and would be grateful if you could suggest companies that you've worked with that could be interested (worldwide). Please see below link to the RFP for your reference.

Thank you

Fernando Zarur

Apr 17, 2014, 4:13:35 AM4/17/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Santi,
I have worked with Torchbox.com a lot in the last few years and always recommend their work. They are UK based and focus primarily on non-profits and International organizations, this experience means they understand well some of the idiosyncrasies of our 'market'.

Best,
FZ

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

Find me:  LinkedIn  Flickr  Twitter

Kanti Kumar

Apr 17, 2014, 6:23:08 AM4/17/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Santi,

Greetings from Copenhagen, where I now work in the WHO/Europe office.

We can recommend Klean, based in Copenhagen (http://www.klean.dk), who have recently helped us with our responsive design project, and are currently helping us with another web project. We have had very good experience working with them. I have shared your request for RFP with them.

Good luck!

Kanti
Kanti Kumar

Kanti.me