Fwd: Website design/build

Robert Dinsdale

Apr 13, 2016, 8:40:30 AM4/13/16
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are looking for offers for a website build and design based on the following information.

www.thermametrics.com website will discontinue after the changeover to ReliefTheraputics AG starting on June 1st as the company shifts its focus.

Design criteria:

Light/clear design based on colors of ReliefTheraputics (ppt provided with images)

Simple structure, not too many menus on opening page, leading to more details on sub pages

Mobile/tablet version as well as PC/MAC

New images, should have a more clinical/medical/research look and feel.

The website is aimed at potential investors, where they can find information on the company, its products and ongoing research, the information should be there to sell the science of the company, so accurate information, initially not too technical but linking to further information on other pages or downloadable pdf's of detailed information.

Secondary this should be clients, which will include people interested in the products from a more medical standpoint

News section should not be on front page if its not going to be updated regularly as the website looks unkept if its not recent.

Share price shown or linked to share price.

Languages, English now but with possibility to add other languages later.

Advanced graphics to be developed later

Customer contact page as exiting, users can request information or be added to a mailing list, this list can be used for potential marketing later on.

Technical:

Structure in CMS platform (Drupal 7 or similar) so functionality can be added later without rebuilding the whole website.

Hosted in Switzerland for data protection/data retention laws.

Google Analytics on website to monitor traffic/usage.

Offer should include costs for:

Minimum of 3 design options.

Setup of infrastructure and modification based on ongoing discussions during deployment of website.

Transfer or relevant data from existing website.

Support during go/live and handover.

Hosting costs

Stock image costs

Training for use.

Given the short time-frame, we would need a response to me by the COB on the 18th, selection made shortly afterwards, and designs from the winning bidder by the 25th.

Please email me if you require more information.

Regards

Bob Dinsdale

16-04-13 Bob - Website.pptx

Sky

Apr 13, 2016, 11:47:41 AM4/13/16
to Geneva Web Group
Hi
Your website link does not work. www.thermametrics.com
And you are asking for submission but to whom? Where? at what address.

Could you please add that information.
Thanks
Tamara

Robert Dinsdale

Apr 14, 2016, 3:36:53 AM4/14/16
to Sky, Geneva Web Group
Sorry the link is: http://www.therametrics.com/

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---