Chief Technology Officer – @SocialWellTech – #Associé – Paris (H/F)

atanu...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 8:53:42 AM7/26/16
to Geneva Web Group

Chief Technology Officer – @SocialWellTech – #Associé – Paris (H/F)

http://azertyjobs.com/job/socialwell-looking-for-a-cto-for-start-up-in-french-tech-ticket

Background

SocialWell (http://www.socialwell.net) is a social enterprise to bring ICT driven innovations and business models in social and public sectors. We are working in community health and women empowerment with private sector and NGOs in India and Rwanda.

About the position

SocialWell is looking for a CTO who would be working in one of the incubators collaborating in French Tech Ticket program. Our technologies are primarily based on frameworks and technologies based on Java, Android, big data, and mobile communications.

In this job, you will be required to drive the organization as leading ICT innovator for social and public sectors. In particular, you will lead product design and development in the following areas:

  • Electronic health records
  • Health management information systems
  • Big data, analytics, dashboard
  • Mobile behavior change communications
  • Pay for performance
  • Call center, GIS, GPS technologies for managing emergency medical transport

Person specifications:

We are looking for a passionate, experienced, knowledgeable professional who can dream about making it big, at the same time grounded on realities and practical constraints.

You should be good communicator both in English and French.

  • Have advanced degree in IT and/or computer science
  • Have independently handled mobile, web, and big data projects
  • Have been accustomed to fully develop apps in Java
  • Some hands on exposure to Python preferred
  • Have strong hands on experience in frameworks and tools including Struts, Spring, Hibernate
  • Plus: Data mining, expert system, machine learning
  • 5 + years of experience

Responsibilities

This is intended to give you an idea of the things you will be doing here.

Ideating, Strategy, and Planning

  • It is your job to listen problems from teams, clients, meetings, or from anywhere. You will think about these problems and come out with technology solutions and throw ideas to team.
  • You will put the solutions in the big technology landscape that is out there, in the past, present, and future. You will also seriously consider viability of putting our resources in developing those solutions. You will tell the Team what is the potential market for the solution.
  • You will work with the Team to define the entire life cycle of the solutions which are innovative, yet simple, practical, and doable.

Design

  • Based on the Strategy, you will lead the design in consultation with the Team
  • You will take these novel creations in the form of designs or prototypes to potential clients, funding agencies, or beneficiaries

Implementation and deployment

  • You will use cutting edge frameworks, tools, and methods to give shape to the design and prototype in great products and services
  • You will be managing projects, using sound and practical ways of getting this done
  • When required, you will be able to updates on the projects to the clients and stakeholders

Office address: Since this position will be based in one of the incubators participating in French Tech Ticket, our office will be located in one of those incubators. We have identified and shortlisted these 3 incubators where we can operate from:

Salary: Salary would be commensurate with the existing range offered by the start ups in Paris area

Start date: January, 2017

Note: This position is contingent upon successful award of the grant by the donors. Please contact us by July 31, 2016 for scheduling a concall.

Atanu Garai

SocialWell Technologies

at...@socialwell.net

atanu...@gmail.com