Looking for a short-term ECM consultant

Adrienne

Apr 13, 2017, 4:29:55 AM4/13/17
to Geneva Web Group

Hi everyone,

Medicines for Malaria Venture is looking for an independent consultant with broad ECM knowledge and significant experience with various solutions to help us find the best way forward with our intranet, business process management and document management.

We are looking for someone to complete a situation analysis, an analysis of our future business needs, and to provide a strategy along with a solution recommendation.

The RFP will be distributed next month. At this point we are looking for recommendations for candidates that would be well-suited to take on this task. Please contact me if you know someone that might be interested in submitting a proposal. Work on the project is expected to begin in June.

Adrienne MacDonald | Medicines for Malaria Venture

Online Communications Officer

Email: macdo...@mmv.org

Defeating Malaria Together | www.mmv.org