Great UN job for the right person - KM and Comms in Geneva

已查看 37 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

craig.duncan

未读,
2018年5月30日 11:24:432018/5/30
收件人 Geneva Web Group
After 23 years, I am now graduating from the UN system to a new chapter.

My old job (with modifications) is now advertised of the UN careers website:

Chief, Communication, Advocacy and Knowledge Management Section, P5

Please pass it on to your networks!

Cheers,

Craig

Koushik Banerjee

未读,
2018年6月5日 03:10:492018/6/5
收件人 craig.duncan、Geneva Web Group
Congratulations Craig for 23 years in UN system .

But perhaps you should give couple of good reason why one should apply to UN system in 2018  as a career progression  / advancement or perhaps to retire happily  for People who are in their 50s to join  this post  of yours ? :-)

I think the latter is more likely !

Just being provocative here  while getting ready to start the 3rd decade of 21st century !

Cheers koushik

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---