Call For Participants: Research on Community / Networks & AI

Bill Johnston

Mar 1, 2018, 9:45:38 AM3/1/18
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

My firm, Structure3C, has just announced a new research project,
focused on the intersection of AI and Community / Networks - details
here:
https://blog.structure3c.com/2018/02/21/announcing-the-c3-a3-project-the-connected-future-of-communities-ai-automation/

If you own or run a collaboration network, online community or similar
initiative for your organization, and you are interested in
participating, I have a few simple asks:
• Please take a look and complete this short (10 min) survey:
https://structure3c.typeform.com/to/GkhyOk
• After the survey, I’d love to find a time to connect and do a deep
dive interview (30 Minutes / 3-5 questions)
• I’d appreciate any recommendations to reach out to for your
colleagues at other companies that have advanced community
deployments. Smart people tend to know other smart people :)

All participants get a copy of the report. If we get enough
participation regionally, I'm happy to do a regional cut of the
results and also do an online presentation of the results.

Again, I'm looking for feedback from those inside large organizations
and I also welcome outreach from related startups and technology
providers. No marketing agencies or consultants, please.

Best,

Bill

Bill Johnston
Chief Community Officer