Next GWG presentation on content strategy. Save the date: 13 February 2014 (13:30) at UNISDR (Varembé office)

Alex Faundez

Feb 7, 2014, 4:53:14 AM2/7/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com, lise....@dot-connection.com, stre...@who.int
Dear Geneva Web Group members,

The next presentation will take place on Thursday 13 February 2014. Please note that the venue has changed (see details below) and we will be starting a bit earlier this time.

Our presenters will be:
- Lise Bissonnette Janody, from Paris. She works at Dot-Connection, an agency specializing in content strategy and content management services for large multinational websites. Her presentation is titled: "Content strategy, brand content, content marketing: what's the difference?"
- Chris Strebel, Web editor-in-chief, World Health Organization (WHO). He will show us an off-the-shelf content management tool focusing on SEO, usability and accessibility used by WHO web team.

13 February 2014 - 13.30/17.00

Venue: ISDR Main office in Varembé, 7 rue Varembé, (across the street from the CICG). http://www.unisdr.org/contact
Room: Rhone (30 people max)

As usual, make sure you register at: http://doodle.com/zqmhfyfb8a385nuu (if you register but realize afterwards that you can't make it, please let us know by removing yourself from the list, thanks).

As we have an external presenter, we will ask for a small fee (20 CHF) to cover for Lise's trip from Paris as well as for drinks.

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday 13 at 13.30.