Looking for System Engineer/Admin - Culpeper VA- mousif.khan@uniplus.com

Vikas

Oct 3, 2017, 9:54:26 AM10/3/17
Hi There

I have very urgent position for System Engineer/Admin - Culpeper, VA for Long term contract, let me if you are available in market and share me your updated resume.

Position : System Engineer/Admin
Location:  Culpeper, VA
Duration: Contract

Co-develop and setup of VMware and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Deploy and maintain VMware and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Implementation, deployment and maintenance of processes and tool
Perform problem investigations related to VMware, Red Hat or applications and propose corrective actions and/or improvements
Perform day-to-day systems administration/maintenance activities to guarantee proper functioning of the platform up to the OS level (RHEL

Skill Matrix
Skills/Requirements:
(10 being the highest & 1 being the lowest)
No of years used
Last Used
VMware Data Center expertise

RedHat Enterprise Linux OS expertise

Satellite

Ansible

Mousif Khan
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109