Looking for a freelance web developer - 4 to 5 weeks job

David Roulin

Nov 15, 2016, 5:44:58 AM11/15/16
to Geneva Web Group

The EPFL+ECAL LAB is currently developing a social network for elderly people.

To meet a deadline, we are looking for temporary reinforcement in the form of a short freelance contract.

Many features have already been implemented.

Additional programming force is required to help our developers finish the missing ones.

The ideal developer:

  • Must be available On-site.
  • Has excellent knowledge of Javascript, CSS, JSON and HTML.
  • Is fluent in English or French.
  • Is a team player.
  • Is an efficient programmer (must deliver in a short timeframe).

Knowledge in Node JS, jQuery, React, Reflux, and SVG is a plus but not mandatory.

On this project we work using an Agile methodology.

Contract nature: to be discussed (hourly of fixed price).

Employment rate: 80 to 100%.

Possible to work remotely: No. The EPFL+ECAL Lab is located in the building of ECAL, the Art and Design school of Lausanne.

Duration: 4 to 5 weeks.

Start date: ASAP.

If interested please contact David Roulin: david....@epfl.ch