Looking for a data assistant

Teena Kunjumen

Apr 21, 2016, 6:32:26 AM4/21/16
to Geneva Web Group

Hello,

I'm looking  for someone who is

  • -        proficient in using  spreadsheets
  • -        proficient in PL/SQL programming
  • -        experienced  with MS SQL databases
  • -        familiar with designing data collection tools
  • -        able to  compile and prepare data  from multiple sources/formats into a single SQL table in a predefined format
  • -        able to produce data from SQL in a predefined format
  • -        able to effectively work in a team and with other database experts

Should  have working knowledge in English . Must be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication.

Please send me your CV so that we can arrange interview asap.

Thanks.

Regards,

Teena Kunjumen

Department of Health Workforce