Items raised at Monday's PT

John Wolfe

May 12, 2015, 11:19:03 PM5/12/15
to Michael Brinke-Engel, gener...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

1. Eric had asked about why no label on the memstick. I checked back
into the build and there is a label being created.

makefs -B little -o label=OpenServer_X_Install ${2} ${1}

And a grep in the memstick image does report that the string was found
in the binary file. It apparently is not a file system that is
understood by Windows, so it does not display the label. Also PC-BSD
recognizes the file system and the files are visible in a file browser,
but no label

2. JI-235 Improper position of RED memory Warning during memstick Boot
into Live DVD

Not clear whether this is the 8GB warning, or the < 2 GB shutting down
message, but I am unable to duplicate this problem
on a Dell Latitude laptop. I was wondering what was the brand/model of
the system on which this was seem?

-- John

John Wolfe

May 12, 2015, 11:26:59 PM5/12/15
to gener...@googlegroups.com
My apologies for the incorrectly addressed e-mail. Please ignore the post.

-- John