Next Meetup Date: Tuesday 21st May 2013

Evans Campbell

May 15, 2013, 11:46:52 AM5/15/13
to geeks-in...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

It is my hope that all of you have been living green and thinking about ways to save our precious planet through tech. If you haven't you have a chance to do so...

I would like to announce that the next Tech Meets Conservation meetup will be on Tuesday, 21st May from 5-6PM at iHub. Find the blogpost relaying the details of the meetup here: http://www.ihub.co.ke/blog/2013/05/tech-meets-conservation-meetup/

Looking forward to seeing you all there. :)

Kind regards,

Evans Campbell.

---

Phone:+254-722-277-200
Skype: evans.mbora.campbell

Alt. E-mail: evans.c...@hotmail.com

Blog: http://evanscampbell.wordpress.com/

"Genius is eternal patience." - Michelangelo

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind." - Dr. Seuss

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." - Eric Hoffer

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that." - Norman Vincent Peale

Juliana Rotich

May 15, 2013, 11:54:09 AM5/15/13
to Evans Campbell, geeks-in...@googlegroups.com
Bummer, I wont be around, but look forward to the tweets and discussion summary.
Best,
J.
Juliana Rotich
Ushahidi.com  | iHub.co.ke
m: .ke +254 721360411
.us +1 847 220 7812
t: @afromusing
b: julia.na
Too brief? Here's why! emailcharter.org

Evans Campbell

May 15, 2013, 12:09:22 PM5/15/13
to Juliana Rotich, geeks-in...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunate, but we'll be sure to tag you in every tweet. #GiGs

Kind regards,

Evans Campbell.

---