Do we want to meet at a new time?

David Genord II

Mar 14, 2016, 11:37:45 AM3/14/16
to Geeks Group
There has been some discussion that it is hard to meet at 5:30 for more and more people.

Do we want to officially move things to a later time? 8PM has been thrown around. Does anyone have an opinion?

David Genord II

Brian Ryckbost

Mar 14, 2016, 11:50:11 AM3/14/16
to geeks...@googlegroups.com
I like 8pm.

Brian Ryckbost

Aaron Schaap

Mar 14, 2016, 11:54:03 AM3/14/16
to geeks...@googlegroups.com
Later in the day is easier for me. 8pm could also work on my side.

------------------------------
Aaron Schaap
tweet: @schaapy

Daniel Morrison

Mar 14, 2016, 4:56:12 PM3/14/16
to geeks...@googlegroups.com
I think 5:30 makes sense for tomorrow, and then we can discuss a time change moving forward.

-DM

David Genord II

Mar 14, 2016, 5:33:05 PM3/14/16
to geeks...@googlegroups.com
Agreed. Just trying to more formally start the conversation. Maybe we just go ahead and switch April’s time to 8PM and see how it goes.

David