Geeks Group Sep 16

Chad Warner

Sep 10, 2014, 5:06:22 PM9/10/14
to geeks...@googlegroups.com
Geeks Group meets next Tue, Sep 16. Please see details and RSVP at Meetup.

I haven't been able to make it to many Geeks Group meetups over the last few months, and I may not be able to make it to more in the coming months. So, I'm looking to pass the organizer baton.

The "organizer" doesn't have to do much. They are listed as Organizer on the Geeks Group events on Meetup, and they promote the group as they see fit (email, social media, personal invitations, etc.). Ideally, they would attend as many meetups as possible.

Is anyone interested in taking this role?

Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design | http://optimwise.com