Design & development coLearning classes at The Factory

Chad Warner

Aug 29, 2014, 2:53:53 PM8/29/14
to geeks...@googlegroups.com
Geeks, The Factory asked me to forward this info on their upcoming design and development coLearning classes. I've heard good things from several people who've taken these classes. Check them out, and contact Annie with questions.

Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design | http://optimwise.com