Welcome

alpin...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2012, 6:21:03 AM12/14/12
to geekie...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the Geekier APIs group!

The goals of this project and some initial discussion of how it is intended to work can be found here:

The Geekier APIs project will get more exciting as soon as we release some code. That will happen soon, but there will be a short delay while we work to extract the relevant pieces from rules.io. In the meantime we look forward to hearing from you on topics relating to working with APIs (especially apps that connect to lots of APIs), the problems you've experienced, and the kinds of solutions you find work best.

--david anderson
  rules.io, berlin